All you need to know about the LPC and MSc
Time & Location
About the Event
This event will be held on the 26th July 2020 at 12PM.
The speakers are: Mine Toufeq, Zerin Bolat and Shauna Clarke.
Welcome to our first JARGON TALK, coffee chat event. We will be hosting regular events under our new Jargon Talk webinar series.
- This event will take you through everything you need to know about the LPC and MSc, the structure of the courses, the modules and the timetable of the courses.
- We will look at varying perspectives and the differences of starting in September and January.
- All the speakers achieved a Distinction.
- We will discuss the electives we picked during the webinar and tell you why we picked those electives.
- The electives we picked were: commercial law, intellectual property, mergers and acquisition and commercial dispute resolution.
- We will have a Q&A at the end for people to ask questions.
Please send in your questions on firstname.lastname@example.org before the event.